A formal mentor program enables your organization to identify and develop your high-potential talent by giving your current leaders the structure to connect with and groom the future of the company.
According to research from PricewaterhouseCoopers, young professionals view learning from mentors as the #1 most valuable development opportunity.
DCG will partner with you to develop and implement a formal mentor program by:
1) Administering applications and selecting high quality candidates
2) Pairing Mentors and Mentees based on common goals and interests
3) Developing Mentor Program topics and itinerary
4) Facilitating program orientation and structured sessions
5) Providing professional development resources for Mentors/Mentees
6) Evaluating the program and recommending improvements